Mindset and Wealth Consciousness Issues

Wealth Fundamentals Pack



Let us now look at some questions that illustrate some of the mindset and wealth consciousness issues we help you with (the strategies come later, after we have fixed and optimized the wealth consciousness and mindset).

Question: What is the single biggest problem you face when it comes to making money and achieving financial freedom?

We serve a large variety of clients. Among those that we have helped, these are some of the answers they had to this question. How many do you identify with?

I am feeling blocked or limited
I don't believe it can happen to me or I can do it (no confidence, plenty of doubt)
I don't get started (procrastinating)
I don't have capital or enough cash-flow
I don't have consistency, focus, follow through or persistence
I don't have the energy
I don't have time
I don't know how to do it (lack of information)
I don't take action
I hate my job and having to work for someone
I have fear (of failure/success, not having enough, losing money, etc)
I have low self worth (feeling undeserving)
I have negative beliefs and self-talk
I have too much debt
I sabotage myself
I spend more than I earn, I don't save
I work too hard and earn very little

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Question: What is your single biggest fear or worry when it comes to your trying to achieve the financial freedom you desire?

Again, these are the responses we got from those we have helped before. How many can you identify with?

I am afraid I will not have enough to pay bills or keep going
I am afraid of being trapped/stuck where I am now
I am afraid of debt
I am afraid of failing or failing again
I am afraid of losing friends and family if I get rich
I am afraid of people saying "no" to me, laughing at me
I am afraid of rejection, embarrassment and shame
I am afraid of running out of time, that it is too late
I am afraid of the unknown
I am afraid of wasting my time and energy and then it doesn't work
I am afraid that I am not good enough
I am afraid that I may never make it, that it won't work
I am afraid that I will be too old by the time I make it
I am afraid that I will become a bad person if I get rich
I am afraid that I will become unhappy if I get rich
I am afraid that I will make mistakes
I am afraid to leave employment's "safety"
I am afraid to lose it all, losing the money I have now

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Question: When it comes to making money and having financial freedom, what is your main goal?

Again, these are the responses we got from those we have helped before. How many can you identify with?

To achieve an excellent retirement income
To achieve financial freedom and independence
To achieve passive/residual income that covers my expenses
To attract all my desires
To be able to do what I love to do and to have what I want
To be able to help others
To be able to share, give and make a good difference in people's lives
To be able to spend without fear or guilt
To be able to support my family and give them what they deserve
To be able to travel as I please
To be able to work when and where I want
To be comfortable
To be doing what I really love
To be financially independent
To be free of debts
To be happy and free
To be rich
To become a millionaire
To enjoy life the way I like without worrying about money
To have a good life
To have a lot of assets... and toys
To have abundance and affluence
To have an amount sufficient enough to never worry about money
To have at least 1 million dollars in the bank.
To have enough money so that lack of money doesn't make my decisions for me
To have fun while I make money
To have money work for me instead of me working for money
To have more free time to do what I want
To have much more choices and be able to take advantage of them
To have my own home
To have passive and residual income
To have peace of mind
To live without fear and struggle
To quit my job and have plenty of money

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Question: What hurts you the most about not having money?

Again, these are the responses we got from those we have helped before. How many can you identify with?

Feeling that I am failing my family
Fear to spend and live as I would like to
Always having to struggle
Being stuck and trapped without choices
Can't do things I enjoy
Constant insecurity, fear, anxiety and worry
Fear of the future and of running out
Having to depend on others
Not having freedom, feeling like a slave
Feeling like a failure
Feeling shame and guilt
Feeling inadequate and insecure
Feeling frustrated and depressed
Feeling tired, exhausted and bored
Watching life pass by without me
Having low self esteem
Having to hide and avoid embarrassment
Being unable to travel and see the world
Not being able to buy and do what I want
Not being able to give and help others
Not being able to meet my commitments or pay my bills
Not being able to run my own life
Not having a happy enjoyable time
Simply not having enough money
Not having things that I need
I can't live as freely and enjoy all the wonderful, luxurious, rich, fine and splendid things that I love and that the world has to offer
That I work so hard and have so little

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Question: What would you most like to know about making money?

Again, these are the responses we got from those we have helped before. How many can you identify with?

An easy way, how to do it effortlessly without struggle, do it happily
A plan or program to follow, step by step
Exact strategies, practical details and actions
How to attract it
How to do it, how to actually make the cash money
How to condition the mindset, emotions and beliefs
How to do it on a low income and move up from there
How to invest money and manage it
How to get started
How to earn more money and keep it

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Question: What is your biggest motivator that drives you to get money?

Again, these are the responses we got from those we have helped before. How many can you identify with?

To have real freedom and independence
To have a better life
To be able to pay my bills
To be free of worry and fear
To buy the things I like
To become debt free
To enjoy and take care of my family and children
To have security and get rid of my fears
To be happy and have fun
To be able to travel
To do what I love
To retire comfortable and independently
To have free time

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Question: What negative emotions do you experience regularly regarding money?

Again, these are the responses we got from those we have helped before. How many can you identify with?

Fear
Frustration
Anxiety and nervous stress
Worry
Lack, not enough, needy
Hopeless and discouraged
Anger
Confusion
Humiliation
Sadness
Depression
Anxiety
Struggle
Uncertainty
Despair
Disappointment
Dread
Powerless
Panic
Negativity
Failure
Shame
Stress
Low self esteem
Trapped and enslaved
Insecurity
Guilt
Inadequacy
Hate

If you can identify with any of these, then you can be 100% certain that we will help you transform!

Once you follow what we teach you, you will start experiencing these emotions regularly regarding money:

Elation
Joy
Relief
Comfort
Enjoyment
Happiness
Success and fullness
Satisfaction
Excitement
Certainty
Freedom and liberty
Peace of mind
Security
Gratitude
Power
Contentment
Pleasure
Love
Passion
Support
Fascination
Trust
Positivity and upliftment
Awe
Richness
Abundance
Enthusiasm

To get all of it, the whole enchilada including the who, what, where, when and how of it all, see the Wealth Fundamentals Pack found here: or click the box above this blog



Upgrade your life today




Brought to you by Timothy Kendrick International and Timothy's new book "Wide Asleep"
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Lijit Search