How to Write Your Personal Success Formula in Less Than 5 Minutes

Setting goals and intentions in your life is the single most important task in the entire process of creating the life you always dreamed about.

Can you imagine that almost 95% of all people simply don't do this? And the rest of the 5% do it, but only 10% of this small number ever reach their goals. That's why so many people struggle and businesses fail.

Tap Into the Infinite Power of Your Subconscious Mind
The subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second and the impulses travel at a speed of up to 100,000 mph! Compare this to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second and its impulses travel only at 100-150 mph. 

The conscious mind is almost a dim-witted cousin of the subconscious mind.

You might have the strongest desire to attain something, but as long as your subconscious holds a particular belief that is not aligned with that desire, nothing will ever happen to manifest the desire. 

This is the single most important fact you have to understand. You set your goals with your conscious mind and you reach them with your subconscious mind.

This is where the Dream Manifestation Kit comes in. Manifest any goal, desire or life dream with this new award winning software and audio program. A simple and highly efficient process, using the power of your intention combined with dynamic images and your own voice, to re-program your mind for instant and lasting success.

The Most Profound Way to Rewire Your Brain
Every time you see your goal or intention presented by the Dream Manifestation Wizard on your screen you physically rewire your brain by creating new neural pathways. This is the most powerful way to change the definition of yourself.

Unlock the emerging power within you to manifest lasting changes in your life and society. Use the latest technology and discoveries in quantum physics to create an extraordinary life. Be the change that you would like to see!

Special time limited offer - Save $50 now by ordering your kit today!

The Dream Manifesto

To your success...

Timothy Kendrick

P.S: Order now and receive 3 free bonus ebooks and a one hour free phone consulting. It will be one of the wisest investments you ever made.

The Dream Manifesto
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Lijit Search