I Don’t Know What I Want!

had several emails from friends who ask me what they should do when they don’t know what to manifest. They don’t know exactly what it is they are wanting from life.

This is actually quite a common question that many people have.

Here’s my recommendation for you…

Think about and say the following statement:

“I would like to attract life experiences that give me the clarity to know what I am wanting to manifest.”

And that’s it. The Law of Attraction will quickly go to work!

The Law of Attraction is working in every second of every minute whether you realize it or not. By asking for clarity on what it is that you want to manifest in your life, you will attract those experiences that will help you to understand.

Let the thought go and now allow it into your experience by feeling good.

You’ll quickly receive life experiences or inspired thoughts on what or where you should go in order to gain the clarity you desire.

Manifest A Miracle by Gary Evans buy the book here

Timothy Kendrick Retrain Your Brain blogspot

free e-book

No comments:

Lijit Search