Ho’oponopono to Transform Your Life Now



Ho’oponopono, as I understand it, is an Hawaiian based healing process that can be used to let go of all that shows up in your life as some type of suffering. Used consistently and with intent it has been known to transform lives.

I will not claim to be an expert, I have never taken a class, and I have been working with it for only a few months. But it is something, that once I spent just a little time with, has become as familiar to me as the back of my hand, and as useful as my right thumb. As such, I want to share it with you. You don’t have to trust me, and you don’t have to invest a dime. Just give it a try, and then use the comment section below to let us all know how it has affected your own life.

I will not take time here to go into the background of Ho’oponopono. That is easily found by searching the internet. What I will do is give you the practical steps on how you can begin to use the power of this technique to transform your life now.

To connect with the energy and power of this process you need to at least consider the possibility that you are responsible for everything that touches your world. I recognize that this may be difficult for many to accept and I understand that. But by taking responsibility you are also opening to the possibility that if you are responsible, than you are also capable of transforming that which you see that is unacceptable.

Read the above paragraph a few times and allow it to sink into your being. Work to not argue against it. Just allow it, for now, and for the purpose of working with Ho’oponopono.

There are four simple lines used to release the transformative power of this process.

Thank You

I Love You

I Am Sorry

Please Forgive Me

So, why not take a break for a moment, close your eyes, breath deep, and allow yourself to just repeat these four lines over and over to yourself for a few moments. Allow yourself to sink into them, without expectation. How does it feel? Even undirected these words sooth, open, and heal.

The real power, however, in this Ho’oponopono prayer, occurs when one focuses the prayer toward something or someone in your world that appears to be suffering, or causing you suffering.

As an example I would like to take you through a recent occurrence in my own home, and how I utilized Ho’oponopono to transform my experience, almost instantaneously.

My daughter and I began to argue and it escalated fairly rapidly. I heard, within my mind, how disrespectful she was being, and how hurtful. My ego mind wanted me to fight back, to teach her the error in her ways.

Instead I walked into another room and sat down. I went inside and spoke…

Thank You (for this opportunity to clear, to release this suffering)

I Love You (directed toward the divine within my daughter, that place within her that is infinite)

I Am Sorry (for whatever it is within me that has created this conflict. I take full responsibility for it)

Please forgive me (and release whatever caused this suffering)

I repeated this inner dialogue for no more than a minute or two, allowing the understanding that for whatever reason I created the conflict. I let go of any wanting to blame my daughter for what occurred. I let go of looking for fault within myself. I just opened to the truth contained within the prayer

Thank you

I Love You

I Am Sorry

Please Forgive Me

While still working the prayer my daughter came into the room and apologized. We cuddled on the couch and she listened and understood as I voiced my concerns relative to her behavior.

And then we watched Ghost Whisperer together, connected and with love

Ho’oponopono to transform your life

Reformatting Your Unconscious Mind With Ho Oponopono Give it a try. Click Here!

Other Resources:

Wide Asleep Slumber No More by Timothy Kendrick

The Super Mind Evolution System



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Lijit Search