Just Recieved This Email From My Business Partner Gary Evans

Just Recieved This Email From My Business Partner Gary Evans


Hi Timothy,

When I first heard that in order to manifest your hearts desires
all you have to do is simply 'feel good' ...

I didn't believe it.

I thought that there had to be something more to it. I thought that
it was simply too easy to work. And after all, I'd felt good before
but never seen money come into my life, or my perfect relationship!
So I dismissed that idea pretty quickly.

It wasn't until I saw the same message keep cropping up over and
over again until I finally started to take notice.

Joe Vitale summed it up in just 2 lines in his book, The Attractor
Factor and said that if you can just feel good then everything
you've been wanting would begin pouring into your life.

'Feeling Good' is the core teaching of Esther and Jerry Hicks who
were the first ever to coin the phrase, The Law of Attraction.

That got me thinking....

Why do you think these people would make such a statement??

The truth is that 'feeling good' really is all you have to do. I
now understand this because I've practiced it.

You see... when you feel good for 10 minutes, but for 50 minutes you
feel negative. The dominant vibration that you send out is one of
negativity. This negative vibration that you emit goes out to the
universe more than a positive, fast vibration of feeling good.

Think of it like this .....

If you were to pour into a cup 3 table spoons of boiling hot water
but you also added 13 table spoons of cold water.

Would that cup contain hot or cold water?

Most likely it would be cold, going on luke-warm!

This is the same with your manifestations. They are most likely
sporadic in nature unless you can maintain those boiling hot table
spoons of water.

Eventually, if you keep adding hot table spoons of boiling water,
then the cup will overflow and dilute the cold water until you're
left with a cup of boiling hot 'feel good' water! :)

And that really is all there is to manifestation.

The more consistent you can be with 'feeling good' then the more
consistent your manifestations will be. Before long, you'll find
yourself thinking of something you want, then you won't give it
another thought and you'll see it manifest into your experience.

Why?

Because you'll be emitting high and fast vibrations of 'good' which
will continue to attract 'good' into your life effortlessly.

If you don't believe me - try it.

Test this stuff out, just like I did.

You'll be amazed at what you can experience.

PositivitySpace was put together to help people 'feel good' and get
into alignment with feeling good so that their manifestations occur
deliberately and effortlessly.

Feeling good the majority of the time and effortlessly thinking and
focusing about things you want and then SEEING those thoughts
materialize is an incredible experience.

In fact - it is the most enjoyable experience I've ever had and will
continue to have all of the time because I do not allow anything to
make me feel negative thoughts any more.

(Okay ... the odd 1 or 2 might still slip in there, but the
majority of the time I feel great!!)

What can you do, right now to feel good?

Don't think of things you can do tomorrow, or later on tonight.
What can you do, RIGHT NOW?

- Make a list of everything you like about your partner?
- Go for a walk in the woods?
- Tell your Mum or Dad that you love them?
- Meditate?

Whatever it is that can make you feel good is what you should be
doing all of the time. Forget about the stresses and strains of
life. That stuff is just called 'what is'.

Here's a nugget of reality for you....

If you continue to stress and worry about events in your life then
you are going to attract more of it - it's as simple as that!

If you can feel good, NOW, then you're energy will shift and you
will begin to attract more things you associate with being good.

I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now,
Timothy ...

Thank You!

Thank you for being a part of my joy. Thank you for reading this
email, Thank you for being you.

...................................................................

I am honored, grateful and blessed to be doing business with Gary

www.positivityspace.com

No comments:

Lijit Search