Society and Opinions of Others

Society has a way of making people believe they aren’t as
good as the next person. When they can’t measure up to
the standards of others, some people put up a front hoping
they will look better in the eyes of others.
We must stop trying to stand-out and start showing our
true self. It’s easier to remember who you really are than
trying to keep a web of lies from becoming tangled.
✤ Take time to remind yourself of your positive traits.
✤ Figure out who you really are.
✤ Every day remind yourself that you are unique.
Self-Reflection Questions:
I. Am I comfortable in my own skin?
II. Can I define my positive characteristics?
III. Can I reflect on my life and be someone I am proud of?

How Can I Solve My Problem? The answer is "information" ... ... and the information is here!

No comments:

Lijit Search